Welcome to Punk Rockers Unite! Loading in progress...

12.17.2005

Amber Pacific


New News ~ 4-27-07

I'm proud to announce that Amber Pacific's new album is coming out on May 22nd. I've heard a couple of their new songs, and they sound amazing! I can't wait until their new cd comes out; it's gonna be unreal!

Check out their new songs by clicking here!!

---------------------------------------------------------

~ Old News ~

Awhile ago, I read some horrible news off the Amber Pacific website. One of their guitarists left the band so that he could go back to college and become a pastor. He said that he loved being in the band and touring with the band, but he decided his future was as a pastor. As far as I know, Amber Pacific is still moving on, whether they will remain a four-piece band or add a replacement guitarist I am not sure of yet, but as soon as I find out I will post it so stay tuned.

Until then, listen to Amber Pacific by clicking here

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous says...

cool blog

4:24 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous says...

A long time do not see such a good work, and my mood changed Well, a good start, good BLOG!
Personalized signatures:面对面视频斗地主,面对面视频游戏下载,淮安掼蛋,常州三打一,常州麻将

7:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger